Follow @VisaSignature to see how you could win a trip to the global premiere of one of this summer's most highly-anticipated movies! In addition, we will be awarding 5 winners a day with $50 in Fandango Bucks from June 1st through June 28th.
Check out @VisaSignature to find out our themed question about your favorite movie moments.
Tweet your reply with #MyMovieMoments or retweet our original tweet for your chance to win:
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Limit one entry per person, per Twitter account, per daily drawing. You must follow @VisaSignature at time of prize notification in order to receive your prize. Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 and older as of June 1, 2012. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends June 28, 2012. For details see the official rules below
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- ELIGIBILITY: Visa Signature #MyMovieMoments Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older as of June 1, 2012, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia and who either have or create a Twitter account at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of Visa Inc., Visa U.S.A. Inc. (“Sponsor”),Visa International Service Association, Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. and their respective successors, affiliates and client financial institutions, prize suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, Tenthwave Digital LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 1, 2012 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on June 28, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). One-hundred forty (140) Daily Prize winners (5 per day) will be selected during the Promotion Period in random Daily Drawings from among all eligible entries received each day & two (2) potential Grand Prizes winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00:00 AM PT and end at 11:59:59 PM PT that same day.
Each day during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will tweet a movie-themed tweet (“Initial Tweets”) featuring a question. To be entered in the Sweepstakes, Eligible Participants must respond by answering the question tweeted by @visasignature including the hashtag #MyMovieMoments (a “Daily Entry”). Eligible Participants will receive one (1) entry for each tweet made in response to an InitialTweet. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT each day to be eligible for the applicable Daily Drawing. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT June 28, 2012 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Twitter account per Daily Drawing. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person/Twitter account on the same day are void. Daily Drawing entries received will only be eligible for the Daily Drawing on the calendar day they are received, and eligible Daily Drawing entries will also be eligible for Grand Prize drawing. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Twitter’s clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized Twitter account holder associated with the username used to enter via Twitter. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a username by twitter.com. You must enter using only a twitter.com account subscribed to and registered in your name. The potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the user name/Twitter account associated with the winning entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries. Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, and may not be offensive, nor can it defame, or invade upon the publicity rights or privacy of any person or otherwise infringe upon any person or entity’s intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: One-hundred forty (140) (5 per day) potential Daily Prize winners will be selected in random drawings for each day during the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received on the applicable day. Two Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Potential Daily Prize Winners will be notified within 24 hours of drawing dates. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified on or around July 16, 2012.The random drawings will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization, in Melville, NY. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by a Twitter direct message. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents via fax or email, properly executed, within forty-eight (48) hours of date of issuance of notification and by mail within five (5) days. Potential Daily Prize winners may be required to verify their mailing address within seven (7) days of winner notification prior to issuance of prize. Non-compliance within these time frames, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the potential winner being disqualified, and a potential alternate winner being selected for the prize in question. Daily Prize winners should allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person/Twitter account for the entire Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/Twitter account for the entire Promotion Period.
- PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prizes: A 3-day, 2-night trip for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to New York, NY on dates specified by Sponsor, including round-trip, coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to the New York, double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) room), ground transportation to/from airport and to/from the movie screening, a $500 Visa Gift Card for winner only, and $2,090 cash (awarded in the form of a check) that may be used towards the payment of taxes on the prize, and two (2) tickets to attend a Summer Blockbuster Premiere, during July 2012, exact dates to be determined by Sponsor at time of prize notification. Actual value of trip prize depends upon the city of departure, city of the premiere, time of travel, any air transportation fluctuations and on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $6,790 each. One hundred forty (140) Daily Prizes (five (5) per day: a $50 Fandango Bucks Gift Code. ARV $50/ea. Total ARV of all prizes: $20,580. All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules, including, if a Grand Prize winner, ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, souvenirs and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winners. Fandango Bucks are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Winners will be responsible for any costs and expenses exceeding the value stated above for Fandango Bucks. Fandango Bucks good only at participating theatres. For participating theatres, visit www.Fandango.com. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of comparable or greater value. Specifics of the prizes are in sponsor’s sole discretion. If a winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian.
Grand Prize Winner Travel Restrictions
Winners and guests must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a travel guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be a travel guest. Winner, guests or parent or legal guardian of minor guests must sign travel release prior to traveling. Trip is subject to air/hotel availability and confirmation of reservations; certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer. Airline and flight times to be selected by air supplier at its sole discretion. One or more stopovers may be required on air transportation. Winners and guests must travel together at the same time on the same itinerary. Air transportation, if applicable and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Once trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. No extension or change of trip dates permitted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or similar items once they are in winner's possession, or in the possession of winner's guest. If the winner lives within 100 miles of prize destination city, the air transportation portion of the prize will not be awarded and ground transportation will be substituted and no additional compensation will be provided. Winners and guests must possess valid ID and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents in order to travel. Sponsor, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and Tenthwave Digital LLC ("Sweepstakes Entities") shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and no portion may be separated except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the affidavit and release and/or prize travel documents. Costs for room and tax only based on one room with double occupancy; meals, telephone calls and other incidentals are not included.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, entry, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees and Twitter from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of a prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY POSTED TO ANY WEBSITE THAT THE SPONSOR FEELS IS INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IT WISHES TO PROMOTE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a Daily Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for that applicable Daily Drawing. Odds of winning a Grand Prize in a random drawing depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period.
- GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the notifying the winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to otherwise contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, or garbled entries, questions or tweets; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in the sponsors opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, award remaining prize(s) for the applicable daily drawings in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the daily drawing at issue up to the date of cancellation and/or if applicable, the Grand Prize random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the eligible participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of winners, available after July 20, 2012 mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 30, 2012 to: Visa Signature #MyMovieMoments Sweepstakes Winners, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Visa U.S.A. Inc., P.O. Box 8999, San Francisco, CA 94128-8999. Administrator: Tenthwave Digital LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 207W, Melville, NY 11747.
©Copyright 2012Tenthwave Digital LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and has not authorized or otherwise sanctioned or agreed to this Sweepstakes and/or the use of Twitter’s name and/or service for the purposes set forth herein.